199+ Best Friend Captions For Instagram. BFF, Squad,Funny,Savage,Cute all types of Instagram Captions!

 BFF and Friend Instagram captions


We all like to share photos, pictures with our friends on Facebook, Instagram, and whatsapp. With friends, everything becomes very fun and exciting. 

Along with uploading these photos on social media, we also need a good caption. 

Sometimes we also put captions to please our bestie and sometimes to tell how much we love our best friend. 

If you are looking for similar short best friend captions for Instagram funny, Instagram captions for the squad or best friend captions funny, or looking for one line caption for best friend, then your search is completed here.


Instagram Captions for Friends

  • A day spent with friends is always a day well spent.
  • A friend can tell you things you didn’t want to tell yourself
  • A real friend is someone who walks in when everyone else walks out
  • A true friend cares like a mom, scolds like a dad, teases like a sister, irritates like a brother, and loves more than a lover
  • A true friend is someone who overlooks your flaws and celebrates your successes with you
  • F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Fight for you. Respect you. Include you. Encourage you. Need you. Delight you. Stand by you.
  • Friends are like walls – sometimes you lean on them and sometimes it’s just good to know they are there
  • Friends are the one who aspires you to make funny faces and take a selfie.
  • Friendship isn’t about who you’ve known the longest. It’s about who walked into your life and said, I am here for you and proved it.
Best-Friend-Captions-For-Instagram
  • Friendship needs no promises. No demands. No expectations.
  • Good friends make the good times better and the hard times easier
  • Good friends make you laugh when you didn’t even want to smile
  • Live for the moments you can’t put into words
  • No matter how little money you have. A true friend makes you rich.
  • Only real friends will tell you when your face is dirty.
  • True friends are like diamonds, precious and rare to find.
  • True friends don’t judge each other. They judge other people together.

BFF’s Group Photo Captions


  • Memories keep a song in your heart.
  • Let me tell you bout my best friend.
  • Best friends are meant to last forever.
  • Friends buy you a lunch. Best friends eat your lunch.
  • I don’t know what’s tighter, our jeans or our friendship.
  • Forever and Always.
  • Do you remember the times we had? Let’s bring it back.
  • We take photos as a return ticket to a moment otherwise gone.
  • We go together to Coffee and Donuts.
  • Best friends are the people you can do anything and nothing with and still have the best time.
  • Together forever, never apart, maybe in distance but never at heart.
  • True friends don’t judge each other. They judge other people…Together!
  • Love me now, hate me never, and best friends forever.
  • Best friends don’t care if your house is clean, they care if you have wine.



Funny Captions for Friends

  • We go together like drunk and disorderly.
  • Remember that if we ever get caught, you’re deaf, and I don’t speak English.
  • It’s the friends that you can call at 4AM that matter!
  • A true friend never lets you do stupid things alone.
  • You don’t have to be crazy to be my friend.
  • You can sit with us.
  • Friends who slay together, stay together.
  • We finish each other’s sandwiches.
  • At a point where we’re both comfortable farting proudly around each other.
  • Friends knock on your door. Best friends casually walk in and start eating.
  • On our worst behavior.
  • If I send you my ugly selfies, our friendship is real.
  • A friend will help you move. A best friend will help you move a dead body.
  • I love that I don’t have to act socially acceptable around you.
  • Prepare for trouble, and make it double.
  • I still remember the time when my best friend was shy and innocent. What have I done? I created a monster!
  • Best friends don’t question you when you show up at the door with a dead body. They just grab a shovel and follow you.
  • No one will ever be as entertained by us as us.

True Friends Captions For Instagram

  • I and My group of friends are the funniest humans I know.
  • Friends are the recipe for life.
  • Friends make life memorable.
  • Memories keep a song in your heart.
  • F.R.I.E.N.D.S Fight for you. Respect you. Include you. Encourage you. Need you. Deserve you. Stand by you.
  • Best friends are meant to last forever.
  • We’re like super friends. We’re a highly animated group.
  • Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together.
  • A day spent with friends is always a day well spent.
  • WELCOME...Enter as guests and leave as friends.
  • It’s the friends we meet along the way that help us appreciate the journey.
  • Friends buy you a lunch. Best friends eat your lunch.
  • Thank you for making me laugh.
  • I Love The Nights I Can’t Remember With The Friends I’ll Never Forget.
  • No man is a failure who has friends.


Short Best Friend Captions For Instagram

  • Friends ‘till the end.
  • A true friend is one soul in two bodies.
  • Your vibe attracts your tribe.
  • Friends don’t let friends do silly things alone.
  • I’ll even send you the photos I look bad in.
  • Besides chocolate, you’re my favorite.
  • Love is beautiful, friendship is better
  • Every girl needs a boy's best friend.
  • No friendship is an accident.
  • I love my crazy best friends.
  • Life is better with true friends.
  • Friends become our chosen family!
  • Live for the moments you can’t put in words.
  • Good Times + Crazy Friends = Great Memories!
  • Life was meant for best friends and good adventures!

Creative and Amazing Best Friend Captions

  • Good friends are like stars.
  • Life was meant for Best Friends and Good Adventures!
  • I don’t know what I did to have a best friend like you.
  • Rain or Shine. I will always be here for you.
  • You are my sunshine on a rainy day.
  • I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
  • She is my Best Friend. You break her heart, and I will break your face.
  • Meet my Partner in Crime!
  • Forever and Always.
  • Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.
  • Nothing makes the earth seem so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes.
  • I don’t even need to ask. I got you!
  • A sweet friendship refreshes the soul!
  • Sorry, only my best friend is the best.

Funny Caption For Friends Group Photo and squad

  • “I don’t know what’s tighter, our jeans or our friendship!” Unknown
  • “The ‘she’ to my ‘shenanigans.” Unknown
  • “True friends don’t judge each other. They judge other people..Together!” Unknown
  • “Friends don’t let friends do silly things… alone.” Unknown
  • “Meet my Partners in Crime!”
  • “I’ll even send you the photos I look bad in.” Unknown
  • “True friendship is posting the photo you look good in and I look bad in” Unknown
  • “They say don’t try this at home… so I went to my friend’s home!”
  • “I hope we’re friends until we die. Then, I hope we stay ghost friends so we can walk through walls and scare people.”
  • “A good friend knows how you take your coffee. A great friend adds booze.”
  • “My best friend is a secret FBI agent, he collects all my secrets and reveals them to my parents!”
  • “I am quiet for the strangers but insane for my best friends.”
  • “A big hug from a Small person!”

Cute Captions To Use With Friendship Pics

  • Try one of these cute wordings for your cutest friend shots.
  • We really do love each other.
  • We would never do that, or at least not on Wednesday.
  • There’s no time like now to call your squad for some fun in the sun.
  • When all else fails, call in reinforcements.
  • Everything’s fine. Really, we do this all the time.
  • What she said.
  • What he said.
  • I can’t even begin to articulate what’s happening.
  • Please no trolling while the good times are rolling.
  • We belong here.
  • Isn’t my friend the cutest thing ever?
  • I’d write some really adorable caption, but it would never be as cute as the subjects of the pic. So, why bother?
  • When you’re cute and you know it, you post it immediately.
  • With friends like mine, every moment is Insta-worthy!
  • When you can’t decide who’s the cutest, you leave it to social media for the tie.
  • Uhm, this IS my therapy.
  • It’s impossible to do epic things with bombastic people. Thankfully, I met this one right here to get stuff done.


Short & Sweet Friendship Captions for Instagram

  • Friendship is a single soul dwelling in two bodies.
  • Rain or Shine. I will always be here for you.
  • Always better together xx
  • Did it for the memories – totally worth it!
  • You don’t even need to ask, I got you.
  • Friends make the world beautiful. Thanks for being mine.
  • Friends ‘till the end.
  • And so the adventure begins…
  • Everyone needs a friend who will call, and say “Get dressed, we’re going on an adventure.”
  • Friends buy you food. Best friends eat your food.
  • You are my sunshine on a rainy day.
  • As soon as I saw you I knew a grand adventure was about to happen
  • Our friendship is…awesome!!

Summer Instagram captions

  • Good times and tan lines.
  • Sea, Sun, and Smiles.
  • People don’t notice whether it’s winter or summer when they’re happy.
  • There is a million fish in the sea, but I am a mermaid.
  • All I want right now is to be at the beach
  • The magic of the SEAson.
  • Life is better at the beach!
  • I would rather cycle my bike to the beach, than taking a Ferrari to work!
  • A bikini can’t solve anything but it is a good start.
  • Make them stop and stare.
  • Chasin’ the sun.


Squad Instagram Captions for Friends

  • Squad means family and family means nobody gets left behind.
  • Good vibes. Good friends. Good times.
  • Nobody really likes us except for us.
  • One million memories. Ten thousand jokes. One hundred shared secrets. One reason: Best friends
  • We’ve been friends for so long I can’t remember which one of us is the bad influence.
  • When worst comes to worst, the squad comes first.
  • You can’t do epic shit with basic people.
  • Only one player is not important. The most important thing is the squad, and it’s important to be together. You can’t just lose it over one player.
  • Friends who slay together, stay together.
  • No friendship is an accident.
  • I can’t really see another squad tryna cross us.
  • Friendship isn’t a big thing. It’s millions of small things.
  • Friendship is about finding people who are kind of crazy.
  • Your vibe attracts your tribe.
  • Any place can be the best place if you have your Friends squad along.

Best #FRIENDSHIP Hashtags for Instagram


#friendship #friends #love #instagood #bestfriends #friendshipgoals #happy #fun #instagram #life #friendsforever #friend #photooftheday #smile #like #memories #photography #follow #family #cute #bff #bestfriend #funny #happiness #forever #best #party #nature #picoftheday #bhfyp

#quotes #besties #instadaily #memes #goodtimes #followforfollowback #friendshipquotes #beautiful #goodfriends #music #art #girls #loveyourself #lovequotes #likes #summer #live #awesome #kerala #motivation #bhfyp #india #travel #goals #lifestyle #together #goodvibes #fashion #me #goodtime


I hope you like our Best Friend Captions For Instagram collection. 

We often bring you loveable Instagram Captions and more about Social Media. So for a lot of content like this please like and follow us on Instagram.

                  Also, do not forget to share these superb statuses along with your friends. If you want other Instagram captions for friends please tell me in the comment section.


Having any special messages/quotes to include in our list? Drop a comment below and please let us know.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post