Instagram Captions | 770+ Attitude, Love, Couple, Cute, Royal Attitude, Selfie Captions for Instagram.

Caption For Instagram | 370+ Attitude,Love,Couple,Cute,Royal,Selfie Captions for Instagram. 


Hello Guys, So here we talk about Instagram captions. In this article, you’ll learn what an Instagram caption is, why you should use one, and tips for writing the best Instagram captions. 


You’ll even find a list of cool Instagram captions you can use for your photos. Feel free to copy-and-paste the ones you like — and then check your Instagram analytics to see the difference in your posts’ performance. 


 Attitude Instagram Captions


  • Whatever is good for your soul, do that

  • Always wear your invisible crown

  • Always hold your head up

  • Make them stop and stare

  • Never look down on anybody UNLESS you’re helping him up

  • A person who falls and gets back up is much stronger than a person who never fell

  • For success, Attitude is equally as important as Ability

  • Success is the by-product of your attitude

  • How high you go, Stay low..

  • Beautiful minds inspire others

Instagram Captions
Instagram Captions


  • Great minds discuss ideas, Small minds discuss people

  • What others think of me is none of my business

  • Hey, I found your nose..It was in my business again!

  • Nothing will bring you greater peace than minding your own business

  • I don’t have multiple personalities, but I have different attitudes and my attitude towards you depends on you

  • Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are

  • Never bend your head. Hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye.

  • Treat me good and I’ll treat you better

  • Warning: Bad Attitude

  • I am a good person..with bad attitude 😉

  • I don’t have a bad attitude, I just have a good appetite


  • Even the stars were jealous of the sparkle in her eyes

  • Stressless and enjoy the best

  • Get out there and live a little

  • I’m not high maintenance, you’re just low effort

  • I’m not gonna sugar coat the truth, I’m not Willy Wonka

  • Life is better when you’re laughing

  • Look for the magic in every moment

  • Vodka may not be the answer but it’s worth a shot

  • A sass a day keeps the basics away

Recommended For You:-

Love Instagram Captions

  • If I could have anyone in the world it would still be you.

  • Talking to you, laughing with you, being with you, changes my whole mood.

  • Some hearts understand each other, even in silence.

  • I trust you just because I love you.

  • Anywhere with you is better than anywhere without you.

  • Every girl deserves ONE GUY who looks at her every day like it’s the first time he saw her. And I’m that ONE GUY

  • I don’t know what to talk about, but I wanna talk to you.

  • I only want 3 things: to see you, hug you, and kiss you.

  • I didn’t choose you, my heart did.

  • My heart is and always will be yours.

  • I could stay awake just to hear you breathing

  • Watch you smile while you are sleeping.

  • Hold my hand and I will go anywhere with you.

  • Out of sight but babe you are never off my mind.
  • You are a beautiful cupcake in a world full of muffins.

  • She is delightfully chaotic; a beautiful mess. Loving her is a splendid adventure.

  • When I saw you, I was afraid to meet you, When I met you, I was afraid to kiss you, When I kissed you, I was afraid to love you, Now that I love you, I am afraid to lose you.

  • Grow old along with me, the best is yet to be.


  • A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.

  • Only a king can attract a queen.

  • Your smile. Your eyes. The way you laugh. The way you talk. The way you walk.

  • I could stare at you forever.

  • Let’s commit the perfect crime. I’ll steal your heart and you’ll steal mine.

  • You are my sugar rush, my cocaine bliss, my illegal high, my perfect kiss. You’re an addiction that I always fail to resist.

  • Love is not blind. It sees more, not less. But because it sees more, it is willing to see less.

  • Love does not come to those who seek it, but to those who give love.

  • Love is absolute. But the conception of Love varies with the individual consciousness.

  • Your voice is my favorite sound.

  • I love being loved by you.

  • I carry your heart with me, I carry it in my heart.

  • When love is real… it finds a way.

  • Some hearts understand each other, even in silence.

  • It’s you on my mind.

  • I could start fires with what I feel for you.

  • I crave love so deep, the ocean would be jealous.

  • 1 universe. 9 planets. 204 countries. 809 islands. 7 seas

  • The spaces between your fingers are meant to be filled with mine.

  • You have the most beautiful smile and the most twinkling eyes in the world.

  • Every girl deserves ONE GUY who looks at her every day like it’s the first time he saw her. And I’m that ONE GUY

  • You don’t need to promise me the moon and the stars, just promise me you will stand under them with me forever.

  • I’m so totally completely eye-popping seriously groundbreaking passionately deliciously in love with him.

  • Thinking of you keeps me awake. Dream of you keeps me asleep. Being with you keeps me alive.

  • He’s more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.

  • I love you a lottle, it’s like a little but a lot.

  • I love you as high as the sky and as deep as the sea.

  • I feel lucky every day when I’m with you

  • It’s the little things you do that makes me so crazily attracted to you.

  • Missing you is my hobby, caring for you is my job, making you happy is my duty and loving you is my life. No measure of time with you will be enough. But let’s start with forever.

  • A boy is a magical creature, you can lock him out of your workshop, but you can’t lock him out of your heart. You can get him out of your study, but you can’t get him out of your mind…

  • Meeting you was like listening to a song for the first time and knowing it would be my favorite.

  • Talking to you, laughing with you, being with you, changes my whole mood.

  • Because of you, I laugh a little harder, cry a little less, and smile a lot more.

  • I love you not only for what you are but for what I am when I am with you.

  • I want the part of you that you refuse to give to anyone.

  • A day spent away from you is as good as a day not worth being alive.

  • The first time I saw you, my heart whispered “that’s the one.

  • You’re all my heart ever talks about.

  • Forget the butterflies, I feel the whole zoo when I am with you.

  • You’re worth every mile between us.

  • When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew.

  • I love you more than I have found a way to say you.

  • From the moment I wake up to the moment, I go to bed; you are in-between.

  • Love you once, Love you still. Always have, and always will.

  • The eyes do not see the flaws if a heart loves a heart.

Couple Instagram captions


  • You are the light of my life.

  • I am just addicted to you.

  • You are not my number one. You are the only one.

  • I don’t want to be your “favorite” or your “best” I want to be your “only” and forget the rest.

  • Every day of my life is a blessing because it starts and ends with you.

  • The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.

  • If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.

  • You and Me. Forever. Please?

  • Every tall person needs a short one.

  • Thinking of you keeps me awake. Dreaming of you keeps me asleep. Being with you keeps me alive.

  • Our love is magical..!!

  • When love is not madness it is not love.

  • I’m oxygen and he’s dying to breathe.

  • Each day I love you more, Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.

  • You are my best friend and my other half. You mean the world to me and I LOVE YOU.

  • Love you today + Love you tomorrow = Love you forever.

  • The way your hand fits into mine is like no puzzle I’ve ever seen before.

  • Happiness is only real when shared.

  • Relationships are not about give and take, they’re about share and care.

  • True love is about growing as a couple. Learning about each other and not giving up on each other.

  • We’d be a perfect couple, if you just gave me a chance.

  • I think we make a cute couple.

  • A relationship is like a couple holding hands. Although the hands are different and imperfect, they still fit together perfectly.

  • You weren’t just a star to me, you were my whole damn sky.

  • Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.

  • Love is the greatest healing therapy.

  • A smile is the shortest distance between two people.

  • I love the thing that makes you smile.

  • Seeing you is the favorite part of my day.

  • I’m a proud wife of a wonderful husband.

  • I may be thousands of miles away but you’re still the first thing on my mind.

  • Life is better when you’re laughing.

  • I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you.

  • You are my life, I cannot imagine my life without you.

  • The few hours I spend with you are worth the thousand hours I spend without you.

  • Keep Smiling And Be Beautiful.

  • A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.

  • My love for you is a journey that starts at forever and ends at never.

  • One simple I LOVE YOU can change everything for the better..

  • You are the best thing that’s ever been mine.

Cute Instagram Captions 

Instagram Captions


  • The road to success is always under construction.

  • If sky is the limit, then go there.

  •  There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

  • Never test how deep the water is with both feet.

  • Nothing is over until you stop trying.

  • Sun is alone too but it still shines.

  •  Love me or hate me, I’m still gonna shine.

  •  Remember, you’re the one who can fill the world with sunshine.

  • To enjoy the rainbow, first enjoy the rain.

  • Happiness is the richest thing we will ever own.

  •  Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful.

  • SIZE MATTERS, SO KEEP YOUR DREAMS BIG AND YOUR WORRIES SMALL.

  • Bloom where you are planted.

  •  Change is gooood.

  • Take my advice , I don’t use it.

  •  No one is perfect that’s why pencils have erasers.

  •  Grow old along with me, the best is yet to be.

  •  Hating me doesn’t make u pretty.

  •  I know who I am, and I am damn proud of it.

  • Yes, I am single. But, I’m not available.

  • My life is an open book but I don’t allow everyone to read it.

  •  Always classy, never trashy, and a little bit sassy.

  •  History is made by those who BREAK THE RULES.

  •  I am not a player, I’m the game.

  •  I am a day dreamer and a night thinker.

  •  I’m not crazy, my reality is just different than yours.

  •  Awesome ends with ME

  • Life is short…Smile when you still have teeth.

  •  Smile today, tomorrow could be worse.

  •  I need Six months of vacation, Twice a year.

  •  If you’re too open-minded, Your brains will fall out 😉

  • Not all those who wander are lost.

  •  May your day be as flawless as your makeup.

  •  Dress like you’re already famous.

  •  Hope but never expect. Look forward but never wait.

  • Never look back, darling.

  •  Don’t overthink, just let it go.

  •  Always be happy and make others happy.

  •  Be yourself today. You look beautiful like that.

  •  Today I choose to be the best version of myself.

Royal Attitude Instagram Captions


  • I don’t look back unless there is a good view.

  • I’m not a second option, you either choose me or lose me.

  • I versus me has always been my biggest fight.

  • I don’t have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination.

  • My life, my rules, my passion, my attitude.

  • Be smart but don’t be over smart.

  • Dying to talk ego on top.

  • Worry less smile more.

  • I’m your worst nightmare.

  • 50% Savage. 50% Sweetness.

  • Self Love isn’t selfish!

  • Own less, live more.

  • Catch flights. not feelings.

  • One day I met money..I said you are just a piece of paper..Money smiled and said of course I am a piece of paper but I haven’t seen a dustbin in my life.

  • Age is a factor of mind which you create, if you don’t mind, it’s nothing.

  • No guts, no glory, no legend, no story.

  • My attitude is my special gift, which I am not obliged to explain to anyone.

  • Your attitude determines your direction.

  • Don’t dream your life, Live your dreams.

  • Dear bad luck, Let’s break up.

  • I can not teach anybody anything, I can only make them think.

  • Thank you so much for saving my life, Which was wasted on you.

  • There is nothing called a “PROBLEM”, It’s just the absence of an “IDEA” to find a solution.

  • It’s difficult to sleep when your heart is at war with your mind.

  • I am always hungry for success.

  • Nothing is more attractive than loyalty.

  • One thing I loved about bad times is I get to see the true color of everyone.

Selfie Captions For Instagram


  • Life is like a mirror, we get the best results when we smile

  • Life is better when you’re smiling

  • Who says I never smile in my selfie?

  • By the way, I’m wearing the smile you gave me

  • Keep the Smile On!

  • Smile, it confuses people

  • Smile at the world, and she’ll smile back

  • Some past memories bring a smile to you. And this is surely one of it.

  • The smallest change can make the biggest difference

  • Be the best version of you

  • L.Y. First Love Yourself

  • Grow through what you go through

  • Be yourself, there’s no one better.

  • be you. do you. for you.

  • Time for Changes

  • I feel the start of something new

  • Dream without fear, love without limits.

  • Live don’t just exist

  • Moments like these…This is what we live for, this is why we exist

  • The moment when you realize everything’s perfect

  • Live for the moments you can’t put into words

  • Surround yourself with those who make you happy

  • Being happy never goes out of style

  • Be happy; it drives people crazy

  • There’s nothing more precious than sharing special moments with family

  • There’s no place like home

  • Life takes you to places, love brings you home.Home sweet home

  • Love of a FAMILY is life’s greatest blessing…!!!


Short Captions for Selfies with Friends

  • A good family is priceless

  • Friends are born, not made

  • Life was meant for good friends and great adventures

  • A true friend is the greatest of all blessings

  • Happiness is meeting an old friend after a long time and feeling that nothing has changed

  • Dieting with friends :p

  • Selfie with the crew

  • My excuse is that I’m young

  • Why not take a selfie when you are feeling good and fresh today

  • Happy days are here again!

  • Happy Short Caption for Selfies

  • Do more of what makes you happy

  • There are so many beautiful reasons to be happy

  • Let life surprise you

  • Life is full of surprisesI

  • I feel extremely happy

  • Embrace the glorious mess that you are

  • It’s the little things in life

  • Anti-You

  • Sundays are Special

  • Trouble never looked so god damn fine

  • Different doesn’t mean wrong

  • Simplicity is the key to brilliance

  • When the roots are deep there are no reasons to fear the wind

  • you make my heart smile

  • I make your heart laugh

  • there is beauty in simplicity

  • Make it simple but significant

  • Once you realize you deserve better letting go will be the best decision ever

  • by the way, I’m wearing the smile you gave me

  • Aspire to Inspire before we expire

  • All good things are wild and free

  • long weekend love

  • Be obsessively grateful

  • Elegance is a beauty that never fades

  • Wanderlust and city dust

  • Give me some space

  • I’m your love and life

  • This is how to be a heartbreaker

  • Real men don’t take selfies 

  • We all shine on

  • I’m not lazy, just relaxed

  • Under construction

  • OMG, look at my selfie

  • It’s funny because it’s true

  • Just hanging with my friends

  • I just got 30 likes, #selfiepro 

  • You don’t know me

  • If you got eyes, look at me now

  • Real men don’t take selfies

  • I Can’t-Do That Now Bc I’m Taking Selfies!!!

  • A selfie a day keeps the friends away.

  • If you got eyes, look at me now

  • Hating me doesn’t make you pretty. 

  • But first… let me take a selfie

  • Whatever you do in life, make sure it makes you happy.

  • The sun will shine someday

  • Take my selfie and be merry

  • Sending your selfies to NASA because you’re a star

  • Warning – You might fall in love with me.

  • Love your enemies

  • Smile, it confuses people-these are the seasons of emotion

  • These are the seasons of emotion


So here we give the best collections of Instagram Captions | 770+ Attitude, Love, Couple, Cute, Royal Attitude, Selfie Captions for Instagram.  captions that can help you to find the best quotes attitude, Love, Couple, Cute, Royal Attitude, Selfie Captions for Instagram, and many more. So we hope you like our collection of these Instagram Captions.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post